Questions about the e-learning courses? Check these FAQs for solutions to some common problems.
- Q: I have already signed up but I’m unable to log in again. How do I proceed?
A: The registration page and the log in page are different. Once the registration has been completed, please log in here.
- Q: I have completed all modules, so can I get a course certificate?
A: Yes, please go to Training history in the left menu to print your course certificate.
- Q: Will access to the courses expire after some time?
A: No, access will remain until further notice.
- Q: Will additional courses be made available on the learning platform?
A: More courses may be developed in the future.
- Q: Will the course be made available in other languages?
A: English and Spanish subtitles are available for the courses, and UMC is considering the possibility of adding other language subtitles.
Introduction to WHODrug FAQ
- Q: I'm not sure if I have a UMC username and password to access the WHODrug User Area. Can you help me?
A: Users with a valid WHODrug licence are provided with an account to access the WHODrug User Area. If you are a WHODrug user, you should have received an email to activate your account. If you're unsure of your username and/or password, enter your email address as your username and click on Forgot my password on the log in page.
- Q: How do I request an account to access the WHODrug User Area?
A: You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
- Q: How do I log in to the WHODrug User Area?
A: Please log in here to access the WHODrug User Area.
- Q: How do I register for the Introduction to WHODrug course?
A: The registration page for the Introduction to WHODrug course is found in the WHODrug User Area. Please log in here to access the WHODrug User Area.
Last modified on: April 1, 2020