The Download Area provides access to the WHODrug dictionary files included in your company subscription.
The WHODrug data are delivered as ASCII text files in compressed zip folders at the Download Area located at the UMC website.
- To access the Download Area a UMC username and password are required. Additionally, you need to be registered as delivery/additional delivery contact at your organisation.
- The WHODrug files are released biannually on March 1st and September 1st under the section Latest Releases
- WHODrug files under the section Latest Releases are available for download until a new version of WHODrug is released. On the next release, the files at Latest Releases section are automatically replaced.
- Latest releases are available for download to all delivery and additional delivery contacts at your organisation.
- Requested Releases are delivered upon request solely to the delivery or additionally delivery contact who has asked for Requested releases are available for download until UMC is specifically requested to remove them from the Download Area.
If you need assistance with access, please contact us.
Download your WHODrug files
Last modified on: October 17, 2018