WHODrug Change Request

Is there a medicinal product name missing from WHODrug? Or do you have questions regarding a pre-existing record in WHODrug? Please do not hesitate to submit a Change Request.

A Change Request (CR) can relate to the inclusion of a new medicinal product in WHODrug or modification of an existing record.

Key features

When submitting Change Requests you will normally receive a first response from UMC within three business days. When receiving large batch requests, UMC will communicate expected time for handling to the requester.

Read more about the Change Request process

How to access WHODrug Change Request

WHODrug Change Request is available to users with a valid WHODrug Global subscription and a personal UMC username and password. If you have any questions, contact us at subscription@who-umc.org

Access WHODrug Change Request

More about WHODrug

Last modified on: September 16, 2020