How to subscribe and the value WHODrug brings to your organisation...
The world’s foremost source of medicinal data, WHODrug Global provides accurate medicinal product information that can be quickly and effectively communicated across both commercial and regulatory agencies.
WHODrug Global is a subscription-based license that offers access to WHODrug products during a twelve-month period.
The subscription model requires all companies intending to use WHODrug Global to have a valid license. Any sponsors/CROs/service providers/vendors that wish to use and share WHODrug Data between different companies require a valid license.
A WHODrug subscription allows an organisation to work with as many CROs/ services providers as they wish, as long as the CROs/services providers have a valid license themselves. Please follow this link to establish that your research partners are licensed users.
1. Please click on the inquiry button in the section Contact us to subscribe below. You will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to provide some company information.
2. You will then be contacted by a UMC staff member to discuss your inquiry.
3. Based on the subscription fee criteria, a price quotation will be provided.
4. Following approval of the price quotation, a license agreement will be created for new subscribers or an amendment for existing subscribers.
5. Once an agreement/ amendment is executed by both parties, an invoice will be provided.
6. Once the invoice is paid, access to WHODrug products will be granted.
Please click on the inquiry button below. You will be directed to a new page to get started with the subscription process.
Subscription fees vary between organisations depending on their size, the expected number of staff using WHODrug and the number of locations where users are working.