Building a global medicines safety culture by sharing our knowledge.
Are you interested in learning more about the latest WHODrug news? Do you want to hear about how other organisations utilise WHODrug Global in their coding activities and data analysis? If so, then register below and take the opportunity to attend any of the upcoming WHODrug User Group Meetings.
Uppsala Monitoring Centre is proud to host a number of WHODrug User Group Meetings on a yearly basis, all around the world. Join these meetings to learn more about WHODrug and interact with other WHODrug Users. The WHODrug User Group Meetings include presentations from UMC regarding the latest developments and ongoing projects. They also provide a unique opportunity to network, discuss and interact with fellow colleagues in the industry. It is free to attend these meetings if you are working for an organisation with a valid WHODrug licence.
For any questions, contact us at WHODrug@who-umc.org.
Building on the success of earlier virtual events for the WHODrug user community, Uppsala Monitoring Centre is pleased to announce the programme for the rest of the year:
• Japan – 9 December
More information will be available for each virtual event once the registration opens.
During 2021, UMC has hosted a number of events where WHODrug users have had the opportunity to meet virtually. While the full event programme for 2022 will be presented at a later stage, we are already pleased to announce that the first User Group meeting in 2022 will be a virtual meeting in March and focused towards the Indian WHODrug user community. More specific information (including date) will follow.
Japanese users will have another chance to connect with us at the beginning of December.
What: Virtual WHODrug User Group Meeting
When: Thursday 9 December 2021
Language: Japanese and English
Event platform: OnAIR (download whitelisting options)
15:00 Part I
• Greetings from the Board, Dr. Kitahara, PMDA (日本語)
• Progress in global IDMP implementation, Malin Fladvad, UMC
• Snap-shot of COVID-19 Safety Reporting patterns, UMC Research Team
• What’s new from UMC, Damon Fahimi, UMC
16:18 Part II
• The Use of Subgroup Disproportionality Analyses to Explore the Sensitivity of a Global Database of Individual Case Safety Reports to Known Pharmacogenomic Risk Variants Common in Japan, Dr. Wakao, PMDA (日本語)
• Study Data Standards and WHODrug, Dr. M. Motamed and Dr. H. Sviglin, US FDA
• WHODrug Up versioning strategies, Dr. Praveena Rangappa and Dr. D. Sreenivasulu, IQVIA
17:30 Part III
• Coding Challenges (Breakout rooms にて行い、その後合同のセッション、日本語), 進行役Ms. Yasuno, Teijin, Ms. Li, KyowaKirin, & Dr. Kou, EPS
• Final Q&A session and closing remarks
• 18:30 End of the session
* Times and content subject to change